We are committed to working together with our supply chain for meaningful change.
You can be assured that Canadia shares the vision of implementing sustainable forest management practices around the world. Our name originates from Canada, home to 10% of the world’s forests, and Canada takes sustainability seriously. In more recent times, we have reduced our carbon footprint by sourcing similar products from European producers.
Our strapline ‘Nature’s Floor’ sums up the essence of our brand – we recognise the growing demand for environmental solutions both from our clients and our deep-rooted commitment to our employees and our collective social responsibility. Our symbol of the end grain, the grain of wood seen when it is cut across the growth rings, symbolises the genuine natural beauty of our products.
We are proudly certified to the FSC and PEFC chain of custody standards signifying our dedication to meeting highest standards in Good Forest management.
The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is a global, not-for-profit organisation dedicated to the promotion of responsible forest management worldwide. FSC defines standards based on agreed principles for responsible forest stewardship that are supported by environmental, social and economic stakeholders.
Our company has PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) Chain of Custody Certification. The Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification is an international non-profit, non-governmental organisation dedicated to promoting Sustainable Forest Management through independent third-party certification.
As a proud member of the National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA), we agree to abide by the following rules:
- To deal with customers with honesty and integrity.
- To promote the merits of products and services without degrading competitors.
- To reveal all the material facts so that the truth about products and services may be fully understood.
- To abide by all governmental regulations and statutes.
- To support the NWFA and its goals and purposes toward advancing the wood flooring industry.
- To commit no act that would discredit the wood flooring industry.
- To abide by these Standards of Professional Conduct and recognise the NWFA as the authority in all matters relating to interpretation and enforcement of these Standards, within prevailing legal limits.