Chantilly Oak has a light, white Scandinavian-style decor which will brighten up your room and make it appear more spacious. This 12mm laminate floor has a 4-sided v-groove and authentic embossed surface to create a realistic look and feel.
In terms of durability, this floor is rated AC5, making it suitable for heavy traffic in both domestic and commercial settings. The integrated click-fit system allows for quick and easy installation.
This floor is part of the long plank collection, which means that it is almost twice the length of standard laminates. This will often make a room appear longer. Consider installing in larger rooms to maximise the long plank effect.
AQUA MO.RE! Technology
MO.RE! from Canadia is a moisture-resistant laminate flooring product that makes laminate even more practical for everyday life. MO.RE! makes laminate flooring even more moisture-resistant. And that’s a good thing. After all, small everyday mishaps can happen to anyone.
MO.RE! can stand up to what life brings:
- It’s much more moisture-resistant than traditional laminate flooring
- 48hr splash-water protection
- Its antibacterial surface inhibits bacteria growth on floors to protect your family
- It’s light-resistant: Even on days when the sun is shining for hours, your flooring remains nonfading according to rating 6, the highest level of the Blue Wool Scale
- Great for installation in private bathrooms
MO.RE! for the environment:
MO.RE! offers more. Including for the environment: It is made using only wood from sustainably managed forests. And there isn't any PVC in flooring with the MO.RE! technology, demonstrating our commitment to environmental stewardship. MO.RE! substrate is CO2-neutral: Processing a tree to make this product emits less CO2 than the tree has stored in its life.