Join our team and inspire our work
The people behind the company are as important as the company itself. We pride ourselves on being an experienced and fun bunch of people who enjoy what we do and place customers at the heart of our service.
Explore all of our exciting opportunities below.
02 March 2022
About the Role
Responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals, including sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating prices/contracts with potential clients.
- Sell flooring solutions and upselling according to the products Canadia offers.
- Maintain and grow a strong client base.
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Preparing sales report for Sales Manager.
- Find new business opportunities and maintain a healthy pipeline for future deals.
- Respond to new and current client base regarding complaints and service enquiries.
- Be a “brand ambassador” that represents the company’s brand and values.
- Fluency in English – written and spoken.
- Passionate about meeting new people, enthusiastic and warm personality with a great work ethic and creative flair.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A background in design or retail/sales is desirable but not essential.
- Good knowledge of MS Office is required.
- Keen to succeed, with a proactive ‘can do’ approach and flexible work demeanour.
- Customer Service: 1 year (preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (preferred)
Full-time. Monday – Friday, and every second Saturday.
- 20 days annual leave
- Employee discount
Please send your CV with a cover letter outlining why you are the ideal candidate to Charlie Hamilton, at email@example.com.