Join our team and inspire our work
The people behind the company are as important as the company itself. We pride ourselves on being an experienced and fun bunch of people who enjoy what we do and place customers at the heart of our service.
Explore all of our exciting opportunities below.
01 September 2021
About the Role
An entry-level position to support the Canadia marketing team with campaigns and initiatives.
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution for the Canadia brands.
- Develop and implement ideas for organic social media posts.
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels.
- Manage, monitor and update website SEO/SEM.
- Manage, monitor and update Google Adwords campaigns.
- Take part in formal and informal training opportunities.
- Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives.
- Sundry other jobs as required.
- Fluency in English – written and spoken
- Communications Skills
- High Energy
- Writing Skills
- Digital competence
- Formal Marketing qualification
- CRM systems
- Website Management
- Demonstrable working knowledge of modern Microsoft IT and software packages including Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Part-time (approx. 24 hours per week) between Monday and Friday
- 20 days annual leave (pro-rata)
- Flexibility on workdays
Please send your CV and cover letter outlining why you are the ideal candidate, and any other queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
03 September 2021
Showroom & Sales Assistant
About the Role
An entry-level position to support the Canadia showroom team.
- Supporting Client Relations Manager with daily tasks.
- Meet and greet all customers on arrival to the showroom and introduce them to the products and the company.
- Ensuring our Showroom is presentable and well merchandised at all times.
- Offer expert advice on product, availability, and lead times.
- Organising customer’s samples online and in the showroom.
- Work closely with colleagues in all departments ensuring the perfect customer journey for each customer.
- Be an ambassador for our brand by consistently delivering great customer service.
- Engage with our customers and proactively generate customer leads and dealing with enquiries.
Client Relations Manager
- Fluency in English – written and spoken.
- Passionate about meeting new people, enthusiastic and warm personality with a great work ethic and creative flair.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A background in design or retail/sales is desirable but not essential.
- Good knowledge of MS Office is required.
- Keen to succeed, with a proactive ‘can do’ approach and flexible work demeanour.
- Customer Service: 1 year (preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (preferred)
Split between Canadia, Tallaght and Dundrum
Full-time. Monday – Friday, and every second Saturday.
- 20 days annual leave
- Employee discount
Please send your CV with a cover letter outlining why you are the ideal candidate to Victoria, at email@example.com.